The first step to
reading and typing
Whether you are a native speaker or a second language
learner, Type & Learn - Spanish is a breeze to
learn and simple to use.
This practical, step-by-step self-paced training course
is a complete study guide for anyone who wants to learn
and master Spanish.
- Allows you to learn languages step-by-step while typing.
- Familiar-looking menu-bar and toolbar let you type in the
- Provides multiple input options, allowing you to type in any
language quickly and easily.
- Sizable soft keyboard works together with the hard keyboard.
- Text-to-talk technology lets you learn to speak while typing.
- Utilizes the Unicode Standard for world-wide, platform-independent
compatibility for your documents.
- Provides a Character Map function to view Unicode fonts and
to input text.
- Works with your favorite applications: you can easily cut
and paste text into MS Office 2000 and MS Office 97.
The software has two major modes: Typing mode and Learning mode.
In Typing mode, you can use the program as a Unicode text editor
with powerful input features. You may use the soft keyboard to
type or just to show you the layout of your physical keyboard.
In Learning mode, you can practice typing while learning the language,
and vice versa. You can listen to the pronunciation of words and
syllables, and you can work through a series of exercises that
test your knowledge.
(Move your mouse over the keyboard icon to see a shot of the soft
- Resize the Soft Keyboard by dragging its corner
- Use Soft Keyboard together with your PC's hard keyboard
- Switch between different keyboard layouts
- Use the mouse to input characters
*usually ships in 24 hours